I used to work with NTMail and it is not one of the
easy migrations. You have probably already created the
accounts for NT/2K so that's half the battle. If the
users already use Outlook, then they are half way
there. You will have to make some changes on the
user's profiles such as delivery to their Exchange
mailbox instead of the personal folder they have been
using. the way users are though, I would let them keep
their personal folders for referencing old mail and
start them fresh with new exchange mailboxes. Just my
experience and opinion. Hope it helps you.

Phil

--- "Lefkovics, William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/E2KMigrateTools.asp