From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 4:02 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exch5.5 and Linux firewall

It would be incorrectly simplified either way.

Part of the process would be to utilise a more secure OS (by default) than
ANY flavour/version/twist of Linux.  For me, that would fall on the only OS
I know to maintain the mandate of secure by default, OpenBSD.

I certainly wouldn't want to keep a production Exchange server behind a
Windows-based 'firewall' product.