If the subjects are predictable (all the same or similar) and/or they were
all created in sequence, you could attach to the mailbox with an Exchange
client, sort by subject or date, select and delete...

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Beth Doughty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, November 01, 2001 2:30 PM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        Outlook

We're using Outlook 2000 with MS Exchange Server 5.0 sp 4.
A user has managed to enter approximately 40,000 records into her calendar
for the year 2031 (not sure how that happened).  Is there a way to wipe out
a group of messages from her calendar for a range of time Jan 2031-Dec 2031?
I was thinking about autoarchive, but I want to be able to put a range and
not autoarchive her entire calendar.

Any thoughts? tips?

Many, many thanks!
Beth Doughty