        From: Micciche Robert
        Sent: Fri 11/2/2001 12:09 PM
        To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
        Subject: CA Meeting

        This is really making my day.  I will have CA in my office today
at 2:00 PM.
        Why are they coming?  Well my opinions really didn't matter when
I worked
        for a pidly little 25 million dollar company.  Now that I am
with a fortune
        500 company, and I am canceling all of their products and
replacing them at
        every opportunity with direct competitors- NOW my opinion
matters to them.

        Greatest beef with them-  Tech support.  I absolutely can not
understand a
        damn word any of their techs say to me.  They balked at that,
but said they
        were still "very concerned".  Guess what?  I tape recorded a
conversation I
        had with Inoculate IT License Compliance on Tuesday.  After I
play the tape
        for them they are going to receive a grin from ear to ear- and
be escorted
        out of the building.

        Anyone want me to bring anything else up at 2:00?  ;-)