Is there a top-pick for an AV product to run with BackupExec on an Exchange
server (or any other server for that matter) to do some real-time scanning?
I think 4 products -- Norman, Sophos, Sybari, CA (ooops -- I hope I didn't
break the Federal law mentioned in a earlier thread by including that one in
this sentence) have all been discussed here -- OK so I really have 3 choices
(heh).  If I went with BackupExec (never worked with it before) does any one
AV product top the list as a "best companion" for this particular product?

I hope this is not a stupid question - I see some content filtering vendors
make recommendations as to which AV to plug in (if not their own), but as
far as a backup component goes, should I be too worried?  A (very fast) look
at the Veritas site did not clue me in for their product.  I see they can do
a v-scan on the fly as a backup runs, but I'm not sure if what they use for
an engine, or if it can extend to real-time scans.  It's almost beer time on
a friday afternoon, so I'm quite unable to sort this (or anything else) out
at this particular point in time.

a great weekend to all
randy

by MailMarshal