From: Erik Sojka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 09 November 2001 13:49
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Calendar Entries after 2002

We added the following lines to our logon scripts (it is a reg value that
needs to be changed):

%0\..\REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Preferences /v
FBPublishRange /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0000000c  /f
%0\..\REG ADD HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Preferences /v
FBUpdateSecs /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000384  /f

(wrappage, etc & value may need to be tweaked for Outlook versions other
than 2K)
PublishRange is the number of months in hexadecimal (c=12 months) and
UpdateSecs is the number of seconds between updates (hexadecimal).

For accounts where no one logs in (like a conference room), you will need to
log into NT under that account, and manually set those options via the
Outlook GUI.

* Erik Sojka, MOS, MCSE     *
* Manager, Network Services *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]           *