From: Michael Brubaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 9:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Forwarding Links to Messages in public folders

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a message in a public folder
and to be able to send people within the organization a link to that
message? I am trying to avoid having 15 of the same message with
attachments in 15 different mailboxes. I want the people to go to the
public folder and view it from there.

HELP

Michael Brubaker
Vice President Tel: (321) 631-8073 Fax: (321) 632-8769 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          IIC    www.iictel.com <http://www.iictel.com/>

        International InterConnect
297 Barnes Blvd.