Hi guy's.  Sorry this email appears long-winded but most of it is the
header information from the email I'm having problems with.

My V.P. has been receiving weird email that is not addressed to him and he
is asking for an explanation.  I don't even know how this mail gets to my
server considering the domain is not ours.  It's sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
which is his username but is not our domain, so I don't know why my server
receives it.  I did a whois on 4.21.122.5 which gives the following info:

[No name] (NSB7429-HST)

   Hostname: NS1.STOREYOURWEBPAGES.COM
   Address: 4.21.122.5
   System: ? running ?

   Coordinator:
      summers, sam  (ZHSFRZOHHI)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      1049 Gayley Ave
      Los Angeles, CA  90024
      US
      310-123-1234

Is someone relaying mail through that domain?  If so, I still can't
explain how it gets to our Exchange server (5.5 SP4).  I guess I should
call or email this guy and tell him someone is relaying through him if in
fact that is the case.  Below is the header info from the message: