Title: Message
www.sirius.net says that the site is no longer operational and has a link to e-mail address at DreamWiz.com, however the DNS records show it as a subdomain of mydomain.com, the MX record may still be valid:

host -t soa sirius.net.
The SOA record (Start Of Authority) shows who owns, or is responsible for a domain; badly administered domains may not have an SOA record, however.

    sirius.net SOA	ns1.mydomain.com hostmaster.sirius.net(
    			1005329472	;serial (version)
    			16384	;refresh period
    			2048	;retry refresh this often
    			1048576	;expiration period
    			2560	;minimum TTL
    			)

host -t mx sirius.net.
The MX (Mail eXchange) records control which hosts to send mail for this domain to. If there are no MX records, mail may only be used for sub-domains or individual hosts, or may not be used at all. For instance, there are no MX records for the domain ".com"

    sirius.net mail is handled (pri=0) by m1.dnsix.com
    sirius.net mail is handled (pri=0) by m.dnsix.com

DreamWiz.com is an Asian "Yahoo" type site.  All sounds a bit like RELAYING to me.

SB