Title: Instant Messaging Problem

Hello,
        I am trying to setup Instant Messaging, and I have seen an inconsistency in Microsoft's documentation.  Do I need Windows 2000 Advanced server for Instant messaging to function correctly?  I am using Win2K server and Exchange 2000.  I have searched MS documentation and sometimes it mentions that you need Win2K adv and others it just says Win2k Server.  If I need Advanced Server, then it explains why I am having difficulty getting IM to function correctly.

Thanks in advance for all the responses,

Mark

List Charter and FAQ at: