From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 8:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Oracle vs. Exchange

Hmmm, I have one Exchange server that has over 560 mailboxes, plus resource mailboxes, plus dl's, plus custom recipients and in the three plus years that this server has been running it has been down once.......Exchange administration is only one of my duties......& the Oracle DBA's that are in my organization don't want ANY kind of virus scanning near their Oracle databases.