From: Mike Powell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 10:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: looking for hardware

My experience with 2 failed RAID drives on our Dell servers: Call tech
support. 10 minutes on hold, get technician. Explain hard drive
self-test notices filling up log. Tech asked how many. I said that I
stopped counting at 100. He said they'd get me a new drive ASAP. In
both cases, I had a drive in my hand FOUR HOURS LATER, even though we
are two hours away from Seattle. Not FedEx overnight, four hours same
day, courier didn't arrive until 7:30, but got there in time for
same-day replacement. I imagine service better than that.

Mike