From: Brian Bauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 21 November 2001 14:14
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: multiple IS stores w/ e2k
Subject: multiple IS stores w/ e2k

Hi everyone,

I want to get a feel on how many stores you are putting on a server, and
also with that how are you partioning your servers with multiple stores.

Brian

List Charter and FAQ at:

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: