"Why not just take scissors and cut out the parts of the tape you want to
recover and then run them thru the Coke machine dollar-bill scanner which
you've hot-wired into the USB port on your freakin' George Foreman No-Fat
Grill and Edge Switch?"  Jeff Dillon, April 27, 2000

From: Jesse Rink [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 5:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IIS SMTP relay server - Is someone using my relay server?

Something tells me I tried that when originally setting up the IIS SMTP
relay and when the relay box was unchecked, mail was never received in our
inboxes.  I'd like to try it again, but can't right now as I'm thinking it
would cause interuption in our mail service and that would wind up with
too many people complaining.  Hopefully I can test this off hours soon,
but unfortunately it will have to wait until tomorrow as I have to leave
early today and can't stick around to try it.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: