Hi All,

I have an interesting one.

Recently setup a new Win2k Sp1 w/Exchange55 Sp4

The old mail server was a Sendmail server.  Users accessed sendmail mail
using Imap.  The Oulook client saved a pst file locally.  When I brought a
user into Exchange (Outlook client using corporate/workgroup) I added a
personal folder and referenced the Imap pst file for it. I believe all the
mails were there so I copied the mails into the Inbox for Outlook. It seems
that a few of the mails have empty content and have no attachments even
though the email says there is an attachment....Any ideas on what could have
happenned?

thank,

Fred

List Charter and FAQ at: