From: Fred Valdez
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Sent: 30/11/01 4:42 PM
Subject: Lost Content or Attachments

Hi All,

I have an interesting one.

Recently setup a new Win2k Sp1 w/Exchange55 Sp4

The old mail server was a Sendmail server.  Users accessed sendmail mail
using Imap.  The Oulook client saved a pst file locally.  When I brought
user into Exchange (Outlook client using corporate/workgroup) I added a
personal folder and referenced the Imap pst file for it. I believe all
the
mails were there so I copied the mails into the Inbox for Outlook. It
seems
that a few of the mails have empty content and have no attachments even
though the email says there is an attachment....Any ideas on what could
have
happenned?

thank,

Fred