From: Bob Fronk (BTR Technologies, Inc) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 9:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: W32.Aliz.Worm..Help

Valencia,

You must configure exclusions in Norton AV to have NAV and NAV EX on the
same server.

I had a similar problem way back when "I love you" hit.

Search Symantec's knowledge base

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/enterprise/

for the following articles:

1999041511561848  and 1998102611314548

I hope this helps.

Bob Fronk, MCSE
President / Network Engineer / Consultant
BTR Technologies, Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]