may be , because is not that good?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Bob t. Berge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Jueves, 06 de Diciembre de 2001 08:49 a.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Asunto: RE: Deperate--Still

Then why can Antigen be installed on our testserver and scanmail does
not?
According to scanmail, the core cannot be installed on that system, even
tho win2k + Ex2k are installed and working just fine.
One thing i miss in Antigen is the ability to ignore zipfiles that
contain filtered extensions, i WANT to be able to send/receive zipfiles
with .exe's in em..... and so do some of our customers (who weren't all
that excited this morning after i installed Antigen on our server last
night, one of their clients regularly send zipfiles with .exe's in them
hehe)

But for the rest i do love Antigen.

.... wonder why Scanmail won't install tho .... any ideas?

Bob

All your beer are belong to us!

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: