From: Bob t. Berge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 11:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Deperate--Still

Same here, I had to remove the *.exe from the filterlist because some of our
customers get zipfiles containing updated programs. I also mailed my
customers they could zip files and then send them to avoid being filtered, I
would have thought Sybari would atleast give you the option whether to
bypass zipfiles or not. Currently I am still filtering *.exe's, but with
ScanMail now ;) In ScanMail you can set the depth a zipfile is scaned for
extensions, I just set it to 0 (zero) and it works fine.

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: