From: Khoi Nguyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: quick question on multiple mail box

Hi all,

As Jim, Jeff and other has pointed out.  I did not turn on those extra tabs so I did not see them when first get in.  They are turning on now and test out; It works like a charm.  I can not express how much I appreciate the help that I got from this list in the past until now.  Thank you all

-- Khoi