From: Manubay, James Francis L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2000 question

Hi all!

I got a question with regard to installing Exchange 2000.  Through testing, I found out that when I install exchange to a mixed mode, the Distribution list becomes a global group on the other hand when installing it on a native mode it becomes a universal group.  What does this mean?  Should I shift first into native mode before installing E2k?

Please help and thanks so much in advance.

- james -
List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: