From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000 question

Thank you.

I'll remember for next time.

Poor James.

William Lefkovics, WLKMMAS

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:01 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

you could have something like

HELLO! you Fusking Cheese head, there is a thing on your Exchange box called HELP?? it comes with exchange? ever heard of it?? is kind of a Manual of sorts.. why don't you do there and leave me alone..

That might have been a bit ruder? you should model your next attempt after something like that.. Or you could always have Don edit it??

--
Kevinm M WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE CKST