Actually, in a quick check, it only shows you how you
COULD do it.  Doesn't say it is supported.  Also, this
doc is based on beta  (as stated in the bottom of the
doc : This is a preliminary document and may be
changed substantially prior to final commercial
release. )

Dave

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechn
> ol/exchange/deploy/prodspecs/exchstor.asp

<http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtech
> nol/exchange/deploy/prodspecs/exchstor.asp>
>
> On a somewhat-related note, WHO thought up these
> acronyms?!  SAN<>NAS;  I
> wonder if I should read the documentation backwards,
> to find any hidden
> messages :)
>
> [1] Thanks, William!
>
> Eric