Hi,

I installed a file level scanner on my exchange machine. It is a NT 4 box
with SP6, running Exchange 5.5 with SP3. I am currently using Trend Micro's
ScanMail to scan the Mailboxes. I also installed Norton Antivirus 2001 to
scan at the system level. I have left all the settings at the defauly level.
The only thing that I have added is the path to the "exchsrvr" directories
and checked the "Include sub-folders", in the Exclusion List. What are the
precautions I should take ? Are there any guidelines which I can follow ?
There was a thread around a week back on File - Level Scanners, but no
information on Installation and maintenance procedures :(

TIA,

Lester