Over the weekend we moved our echange 5.5, SP4 server to a new box by doing
an offline restore (long story).  Everything went fairly well but now I have
noticed that when people go in to schedule a meeting, there is no free/busy
info for anyone in the company.  If I look at Exchange Admin under hidden
recipients, I actually see two entries for Schedule+ Free Busy Information.
If I try and open the first, it says that the object in the information
store could not be found.  The other one I can open fine.  The smtp address
for the 2nd one has a "2" added on to the end of it
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Anyone seen this before or have any suggestions?

List Charter and FAQ at: