I have had 2 users where this happened. It was working find and then bingo,
no access. Definitely not an network account issue, checked all those. I
found out by accident that rebooting the Exchange server (hotfix thing)
cleared it up. ????

Jim Busick
Database Network Analyst, MCSE
Santee School District