Check www.slipstick.com and/or www.cdolive.com   both have code to do just
what you want.

From: Fred Valdez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 5:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: free busy calendar resource

Hell All,

Win2Kserv sp2/Exch55sp4, Outlook 2000

I have setup resource calendaring for our company conference rooms. If I
setup a meeting and add one of the conference rooms as one of the attendees,
a request is sent out to all the potential attendees...

1) should all the calendars show tentative...or do they have to respond as
accept/tentative in order for the calendar to show it?

2) any way I can setup the resource calendar to auto accept a meeting
request?

3) any way I could default and setup tentative automatically (for users)
when a request is made to them?

thanks all

Fred

List Charter and FAQ at: