From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:22 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: PROBLEM WITH RULES WIZARD

As a result in the increase in junk mail and other unwanted email, I turned
the Rules Wizard on to direct specific names and domains to send these
emails directly to the deleted items folder. I have just determined that
Internal email from our staff has managed to be intercepted by the Rules
Wizard and dumped some internal email into the deleted items folder. I have
no way of knowing why or how this happened. Is there a problem with the
Rules Wizard that anyone knows about? I'm disabling the Rules Wizard until I
can determine just what is happening.

Murray

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: