Title: RE: PROBLEM WITH RULES WIZARD

Also Outlook 2002 has much more "enhanced" rules. They are much more selective, smarter and have more functionality.
You don't say what version your using.. But from your email I suspect OLK 2000 or earlier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 10:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PROBLEM WITH RULES WIZARD

There is a great article in Outlook and Exchange magazine awhile back.  A light-hearted conversation between Chris Scharff and Ben Schorr.  Basically, these filters are not perfect.  People that send junk mail are not required to use any of the filter indicators that the rules wizard uses and regular users might actually include a buzzword that the filter catches.

The example in the article I mentioned was that for some strange reason Ben did not receive Chris' recipe for his super hot XXX Chili.  Wonder why?

Are you suggesting ALL internal email is being intercepted?

William