True, but it really doesn't take much to convert a DG to a SG.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 04 January 2002 13:27
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: External Corporate Contact List Exchange 2000
Subject: RE: External Corporate Contact List Exchange 2000

It doesn't have to be a distribution group.  In fact, if you EVER think
it might be used for security purposes, you can set it up as a security
group instead of a distribution group.  They can both be mail-enabled.

Ben Winzenz, MCSE
Network/Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems