Hi Everyone, we have an Exchange Server 5.5 on NT4 which has been running
for 3 years without any problems. Two days ago, when I checked the
Information Store Resoures, I found the mailbox called Internet Mail
Service (Server Name) has a "Issuing Warning" message but the mailbox
actually has  "0" Total K, "0" Total no. Items, "0" Total no. Associated
Messages in it.  Yet the Storage Limits say "Issue Warning".  The NT
account associated with this mailbox is the domain's "Exchgservice". I
just can't figure out why I'm getting this Limits warning.For your
information, the IMS has a 3000K limit on both incoming/outgoing internet
mail which has been set up long time ago. Any information to solving this
problem is appreciated.

List Charter and FAQ at: