Have you opened that mailbox and looked in it? Is that the admin mailbox for
warnings?

-----Original Message-----
From: sui seto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 12:45 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: IMS Mailbox Size Limit Warning

Hi Everyone, we have an Exchange Server 5.5 on NT4 which has been running
for 3 years without any problems. Two days ago, when I checked the
Information Store Resoures, I found the mailbox called Internet Mail Service
(Server Name) has a "Issuing Warning" message but the mailbox actually has
"0" Total K, "0" Total no. Items, "0" Total no. Associated Messages in it.
Yet the Storage Limits say "Issue Warning".  The NT account associated with
this mailbox is the domain's "Exchgservice". I just can't figure out why I'm
getting this Limits warning.For your information, the IMS has a 3000K limit
on both incoming/outgoing internet mail which has been set up long time ago.
Any information to solving this problem is appreciated.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: