Exchange 5.5 SP4+
NT4 SP6a+
O2K clients

I have to replace some forms that were created years ago. The original forms
are accessed by Actions, New Letterhead from within O2K. Where are these
forms stored and how can I add more actions like this to the list? I've
already looked and it's not in the Organizational Forms so I'm not sure
where they are stored and how to add.

Thanks.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.

List Charter and FAQ at: