Hi Joe,

Thanks for all the great info. couple of ?'s with regards to your comments

> No you don't "need" another server if your user base is small. But then
> again, it's a matter of personal pref, and money! I would rather put OWA
> its on box, and in-between to firewalls, having my e2k box inside, and
> behind a pair of firewalls. Point of failure considerations as well...

I have no firewall solution currently in place. I will be implementing
this at some point in time. what considerations should I look at as to
where the final resting place for E2K will be - in a DMZ, behind the
firewall, etc. Does the strore go in a  different place (with regards to
securing it) let's say, behind the firewall?

2. With regards to Active Directory, what is your preference - is it best
to bring up AD on another DC first, and then place E2K in another tree,
its own tree, ...etc.?

Thanks,
aci

List Charter and FAQ at: