Hi,

If you have a bit of cash available but not that much as necessary for a
Checkpoint consider the sonicwall. I use them for an NGO and I just love it.
Easy to configure and maintain and yet rather powerful.

www.sonicwall.com

As Patrick Johanssons pointed out: If you have no cash at all (but
sufficient knowledge) then a Linux or *BSD  solution would do the trick.
There are plenty of them.

By the way: If you connect any Server to the Internet without appropriate
protection, my bet is that you have already been visited by some people, you
would not like to meet in your network. Look out for a Firewall - the sooner
the better. On a small network, protected by a sonicwall, I have about 5
Scans a day, 2 to 10 Attacks and about 20 times a day someone trying to
access a service I don't want to be accessed by someone from the outside.

Best regards

Reto Inversini

List Charter and FAQ at: