From: Dawson, Valencia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 January 2002 20:49
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Directory Synchronization problem

Hi all,
We are running Exchange 5.5 on all the Exchange servers in the Domain.
We have several location who access information from the Corporate office.
My problem is that one of the servers is not getting an updated global
address list from Corporate.
When I checked the server in the remote location, the Directory
Synchronization service has stopped. When I tried to restart it I kept
getting error 2140.
I checked TechNet and tried the resolution for this error based on the
article there and the problem is not resolved.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thank you for any help.

Valencia Dawson
Asst. Project Leader