From: Snook, Kevin S (ITD) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:55 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Directory Synchronization problem

Try making a small change on the source site to a mailbox e.g. add an
Address field and do a Pull and see what you get.

If that doesn't work then I would suggest you have a blockage probably on
the DS mailbox in the destination site. Do a Track Message on the Source
site and use the Advanced Search-Sent by Exchange Server-Directory Service
options. Find out where the DR request-replies are getting to.

Kevin

List Charter and FAQ at: