Here is a loaded question, but I would seriously like an answer.  Is it possible to
sufficiently harden Windows 2000 / Exchange 2000 to be a viable candidate at the
firewall/DMZ level?  We are currently looking at using Sun boxes at the firewall level
to pass mail in and out of the DMZ to our Exchange infrastructure.  I wanted to
investigate whether it was possible to make the whole infrastructure Exchange and what
risks are involved.  Can someone point me to specific articles discussing this topic?
TIA

--
Matt Lathrum
General Dynamics Decision Systems