-----Original Message-----
From: Lathrum Matt-P55173 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 08 January 2002 16:45
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Hardening E2k/W2k on the firewall
Subject: Hardening E2k/W2k on the firewall

Here is a loaded question, but I would seriously like an answer.  Is it
possible to sufficiently harden Windows 2000 / Exchange 2000 to be a
viable candidate at the firewall/DMZ level?  We are currently looking at
using Sun boxes at the firewall level to pass mail in and out of the DMZ
to our Exchange infrastructure.  I wanted to investigate whether it was
possible to make the whole infrastructure Exchange and what risks are
involved.  Can someone point me to specific articles discussing this
topic?  TIA

--
Matt Lathrum
General Dynamics Decision Systems

List Charter and FAQ at:

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: