From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 1:02 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Problems with Distribution list

Just because she didn't use any Rich Text "features" doesn't mean that the
message wasn't in Rich Text.

I hope that works for you.  :-)

-Michèle, MOS+BP, TSCSP, soon to be a California Girl
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
The Miata has gone to live with Grandma for a little while:
<http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
Not only does the English Language borrow words from other languages, it
sometimes chases them down dark alleys, hits them over the head, and goes
through their pockets. -- Eddy Peters