From: Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office Exchange and Bar Code Admn. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:30 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OWA usage

Well, that makes sense.  If a user's primary computer at work has a CAL and he pops into OWA once in a while from home, the CAL at work covers him (or her).

mit freundlichen Grüßen,(Best Regards),
Steve Ropiak
ZF Group NAO
CERT, Exchange and Bar Code Administrator
(207) 989-9115 voice
(207) 989-8722 fax
(513) 317-0197 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]