From: Jeffegg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 6:55 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OWA usage

We have a global OWAUsers group and only
members of that group can access their email
via OWA.  Since the number of OWA users is
less than the number of Non-OWA users this is
not too hard to maintain.

--
Jeff Eggleston
==============

"Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office Exchange
and Bar Code Admn." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote in message news:221397@exchangelist...

OK, got the bad news from Microsoft.  Every
home user who accesses OWA from
their home PC  needs a CAL for my Exchange
5.5 OWA.  Problem is, how can I
stop those folks that we don't have a CAL for
from getting in?  In theory,
everyone who has a home computer could use
it, but probably few do.  Any one
got any ideas on how to monitor / control it?

mit freundlichen Grüßen,(Best Regards),
Steve Ropiak
ZF Group NAO
CERT, Exchange and Bar Code Administrator
(207) 989-9115 voice
(207) 989-8722 fax
(513) 317-0197 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]