From: Garland Mac Neill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA: Replication

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully your Monday is going better than mine.

I have an issue with my OWA server. It would appear that I have run out of disk space and thus causes the server crash. Big surprise huh? Anyway, my question is this, does the OWA server have to have room for replication between itself and the main Exchange server? Do I have to have the same amount of disk space on both servers?  Or can I find a way just to pull the info from the main server without any replication?

TIA

Garland Mac Neill

Sys Admin

Solbourne