Title: RE: Replication

No.

All OWA needs is IIS properly configured and OWA itself.  It does not need a full install of exchange to function - just connectivity to exchange - it uses NetBIOS names so make sure your WINS is good or put a hosts file.  If your current server is running out of room I bet a dozen Krispy Kremes that it is the IIS log files getting unruly.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
IT Manager
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620