From: Nick Symiakakis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 09:51
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Installing Outlook Web Access

Hello Everyone,
    I am having problems installing and configuring Oulook Web access on
my IIS4 server. This is the scenario: I followed a white paper on
installing OWA onto a seperate IIS4 server than my exchange 5.5 server.
have IIS4 on a server that I also run Frontpage 98, which is what I am
using for our Intranet site. Frontpage is set on Port 80, and IIS4 is
set
on Port 8080. I have already configured our firewall with a public
address
pointing to the IIS4 root.(I tested it with a test htm page and I can
access it from outside our network). I created a virtual directory in
IIS
called exchange, and point it to where the OWA files reside
(C:\exchsrvr\webdata\usa) Now that OWA is installed, how do I set it up
locate my exchange server? Don't you have to put either your exchange
servers name or IP address somewhere on the IIS machine? I even tried to
copy the default HTM file to the IIS wwwroot folder, but it keeps
popping
up the logon.asp, which comes up with errors running script. I don't
know
if they are related. I have searched all over Technet, and all I get is
papers on the theory behind it, not an actual step by step setup guide.

Can anyone please shed some light on this. I appreciate all the help I
can
get on this. I have been racking my brains for three days now. Thank you
in advance for all of your help.

Nick Symiakakis
Noble Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]