Title: RE: Messages going to the wrong users

Does the user have an outlook rule that could do this?  That's what it was with one of my users.

Jacqueline

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeramy Eling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 10:52 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Messages going to the wrong users

Hi All,

We have had the situation recently were a user has received email that was not addressed to him, CC'd or BCC'd. The user it was intended for got the message no problem, but it also went to the other user as well. This is quite a worrying thing, is there anything that could cause this and does anyone have any ideas how I could prevent it from happening again.

Many Thanks

Jez

List Charter and FAQ at: http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at: