From: Moody, Jacqueline [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 February 2002 12:49
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Messages going to the wrong users

OK - some more info then.
What version of Exchange are you running?

Was the sender on your mail system or a different one?

What is in the message header?

Do you have any 3rd party apps with access to your Exchange servers?

Does the user have any permissions or delegate access setup on his inbox?

Does it happen every time the user receives an e-mail from anyone, from only that sender, or just the one time?

Did you check the sent items for your user to make sure the mail was not forwarded?

Jacqueline