Title: Message
ewwww
-----Original Message-----
From: Boswell Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 05:24
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Applying Mailbox Limits....After the Fact

We have about 100 with 1GB+, 50 odd edging dangerously close to the 2GB, and a few 'important' people that management have insisted have limits turned off because they hit 2GB and we said 'tough, clean it out, 2GB is the maximum limit we can set' Just checked and our biggest mailbox is a little over 4.5GB.

Can I break it? Please!!!