From: William Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 February 2002 19:13
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Applying Mailbox Limits....After the Fact

Does anyone know of a utility or script that can do the following under Exchange 5.5, Win2k Server SP2, About 250 or so recipients:

I would like to apply mailbox limits at 275mb warn and 300mb disable send.

The twist is that for existing users over 300mb I would like their limit warning to be 75mb more than what they currently have and their disable send limit to be 100mb more than what they have.

Is there a utility or script available that will scan my mailboxes and apply these limits? Maybe I haven't figured out the correct wording yet but I can't find any reference to this on the web or technet.

Thanks,

William L. Smith
Systems Administrator
Riptech, Inc.