Exchange 5.5 SP3+ on NT4.  Right now, Exchange points to a Linux box running
sendmail as our method of sending / receiving Internet mail.  The networking
guys want to add a second Linux box (with it's own MX record) and a higher
cost so that if the first box goes down mail would automatically flow to the
second box.  I'm not sure how to do this on the Exchange side.  If I add a
second IMS connector in Exchange how do I control which one is actively
used?  The goal is to have this roll over automatically.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,(Best Regards),
Steve Ropiak
ZF Group NAO
CERT, Exchange Administrator